Deck out your New Hampshire lakehouse, ski cottage or year-round space with this gorgeous blueprint style remastered map of this magical region. The map dates back to 1881 but the look is perfect for your modern bathroom and will provide plenty of material to study while you floss. You can look for your favorite landmarks as they stood pre-1900: Mount Washington, the presidential range, the Pemigewasset, Sawyer Saco Rivers, the Kangamagus Highway region, Franconia Notch, Lincoln, Woodstock, North Conway and various scenic railroad lines.
This and all Metro Shower Curtains are printed and sewn to order using my original designs on silky smooth fabric. The curtain is finished with with tidy stitched edges and 12 stitched buttonholes for standard shower hook hanging. The material is an amazingly soft, lightweight woven polyester with a light sheen. It dries quickly to prevent the growth of mildew, and hangs beautifully without wrinkling. Cleaning is easy, just toss it in your washing machine! Quickly transform the look of your bathroom. No power tools required. This premium printed fabric shower curtain will instantly update your look and last for years.
- 71 x 74 inches / 180 x 188 cm
- Silky soft low-wrinkle lightweight woven polyester
- Durable, long-lasting machine washable fabric
- Non-toxic, non-plastic, PVC-Free and vinyl-free
- Stitched sides with 12 button holes at the top for hanging
- Light colored designs are sheer; darker designs provide more privacy
- Made in the USA