Blue & White Acadia National Park Vintage Maine Map Shower Curtain
Rich blue Acadia National Park map shower curtain for your Maine bathroom makeover. Mount Desert Island, Bar Harbor and the beautiful surrounding Maine coast surrounding Acadia National Park are a truly special spot in New England. Looking for a unique bathroom decor idea that will allow you to visit this magical place whenever you shower or visit the bath? This vintage blueprint style remastered rendition of the Boston & Maine Railroad travel map of Mount Desert Island the surrounding Downeast Maine coast from around the early 1900s.
- Size: 71 x 74 inches / 180 x 188 cm
- Unique and original artist-created design, printed to order
- Silky smooth, low-wrinkle, lightweight woven polyester with a light sheen
- Durable, long-lasting machine washable fabric
- Low mildew quick-drying material
- Non-toxic, non-plastic, PVC-Free and vinyl-free
- Stitched sides with 12 button holes at the top for hanging
- Light colored designs are sheer; darker designs provide more privacy
- Designed and Printed in the USA
Quickly transform the look of your bathroom. No power tools required! This premium printed fabric shower curtain will instantly update your look and last for years.
Free Worldwide Shipping!
We ship for free to anywhere in the world! Woohoo!
When Will My Order Arrive?
All products are made to order, printed and hand sewn. Shower curtains are made in North Carolina, USA, other products may be made in other US locations. It typically takes 1-3 days from the time you order until your shower curtain (or other item) is put into the mail.
USA: 2-5 business days
Most US orders typically arrive 4-6 days after they are placed, factoring for both shipping and production.
Canada: 10-15 business days
International (outside the USA/Canada): 15-30 business days.