Skulls of the Parisian Catacombs Gray and White Shower Curtain
Who says bone decor is just for Halloween? Deck your bathroom out with skulls all year round! Original print design featuring skulls from the Paris Catacombs, where bones of the long dead were stacked in an ancient quarry to improve public health and save space in the city. Who doesn't need a reminder of their mortality when they hop in the shower each morning? Or rather, a reminder of just how amazing you look today. However you see it, what a fun idea, especially great for hard-to-please teenage boys.
- Size: 71 x 74 inches / 180 x 188 cm
- Unique and original artist-created design, printed to order
- Silky smooth, low-wrinkle, lightweight woven polyester with a light sheen
- Durable, long-lasting machine washable fabric
- Low mildew quick-drying material
- Non-toxic, non-plastic, PVC-Free and vinyl-free
- Stitched sides with 12 button holes at the top for hanging
- Light colored designs are sheer; darker designs provide more privacy
- Designed and Printed in the USA
Quickly transform the look of your bathroom. No power tools required! This premium printed fabric shower curtain will instantly update your look and last for years.
Free Worldwide Shipping!
We ship for free to anywhere in the world! Woohoo!
When Will My Order Arrive?
All products are made to order, printed and hand sewn. Shower curtains are made in North Carolina, USA, other products may be made in other US locations. It typically takes 1-3 days from the time you order until your shower curtain (or other item) is put into the mail.
USA: 2-5 business days
Most US orders typically arrive 4-6 days after they are placed, factoring for both shipping and production.
Canada: 10-15 business days
International (outside the USA/Canada): 15-30 business days.