Love Acadia National Park, Bar Harbor, Mount Desert Island and the beautiful surrounding Maine coast as much as we do? Looking for a unique bathroom decor idea that will allow you to visit this magical spot in your head whenever you shower or visit the bath? Here is a fun idea! Vintage blueprint style remastered rendition of the Boston & Maine Railroad travel map of Mount Desert Island the surrounding Downeast Maine coast from around the early 1900s.
This and all Metro Shower Curtains are printed and sewn to order using my original designs on silky smooth fabric. The curtain is finished with with tidy stitched edges and 12 stitched buttonholes for standard shower hook hanging. The material is an amazingly soft, lightweight woven polyester with a light sheen. It dries quickly to prevent the growth of mildew, and hangs beautifully without wrinkling. Cleaning is easy, just toss it in your washing machine! Quickly transform the look of your bathroom. No power tools required. This premium printed fabric shower curtain will instantly update your look and last for years.
• 71 x 74 inches / 180 x 188 cm
• Silky soft low-wrinkle lightweight woven polyester
• Durable, long-lasting machine washable fabric
• Non-toxic, non-plastic, PVC-Free and vinyl-free
• Stitched sides with 12 button holes at the top for hanging
• Light colored designs are sheer; darker designs provide more privacy
• Designed and made in the USA