Deep Blue Watercolor Drops on White Abstract Contemporary Shower Curtain
Set the tone of rich color, calm and the tranquility of water with this deep blue and gray brush stroke pattern on a pure white fabric shower curtain. Tones of indigo, slate blue, steel gray, and navy evoke flower rivers. Perfect for your contemporary spa or beach bathroom remodel!
- Size: 71 x 74 inches / 180 x 188 cm
- Unique and original artist-created design, printed to order
- Silky smooth, low-wrinkle, lightweight woven polyester with a light sheen
- Durable, long-lasting machine washable fabric
- Low mildew quick-drying material
- Non-toxic, non-plastic, PVC-Free and vinyl-free
- Stitched sides with 12 button holes at the top for hanging
- Light colored designs are sheer; darker designs provide more privacy
- Designed and Printed in the USA
Quickly transform the look of your bathroom. No power tools required! This premium printed fabric shower curtain will instantly update your look and last for years.
Free Worldwide Shipping!
We ship for free to anywhere in the world! Woohoo!
When Will My Order Arrive?
All products are made to order, printed and hand sewn. Shower curtains are made in North Carolina, USA, other products may be made in other US locations. It typically takes 1-3 days from the time you order until your shower curtain (or other item) is put into the mail.
USA: 2-5 business days
Most US orders typically arrive 4-6 days after they are placed, factoring for both shipping and production.
Canada: 10-15 business days
International (outside the USA/Canada): 15-30 business days.
Returns & Replacements
If you're not satisfied with an item that you purchased from Metro Shower Curtains, you may return within 30 days after delivery for a refund, as long as the item is in its original condition and packaging. Items that have been used or modified in any way may not be returned. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process. Returns can be shipped to:
Metro Shower Curtains
394 Lincoln St.
Lexington, MA 02421 USA
It doesn't happen often but it does unfortunately sometimes happen. If you received a defective product and would like a replacement, please send a photo and explanation of the issue to email@example.com so we can get you a replacement.