Are you looking to create the best vintage farmhouse bathroom ever with a twist of irony? This shower curtain is not just for men who shave, but will set the tone for the whole room. The image is remastered from an antique, 1903 print advertisement for razors and the text "good morning gorgeous" in loose cursive. This shower curtain coordinates well with vintage print or hand-lettered quotes or saying wall art, black and white tiles and light neutral colors. Have fun with this!
This and all Metro Shower Curtains are printed and sewn to order using my original designs on silky smooth fabric. The curtain is finished with with tidy stitched edges and 12 stitched buttonholes for standard shower hook hanging. The material is an amazingly soft, lightweight woven polyester with a light sheen. It dries quickly to prevent the growth of mildew, and hangs beautifully without wrinkling. Cleaning is easy, just toss it in your washing machine! Quickly transform the look of your bathroom. No power tools required. This premium printed fabric shower curtain will instantly update your look and last for years.
• 71 x 74 inches / 180 x 188 cm
• Silky soft low-wrinkle lightweight woven polyester
• Durable, long-lasting machine washable fabric
• Non-toxic, non-plastic, PVC-Free and vinyl-free
• Stitched sides with 12 button holes at the top for hanging
• Light colored designs are sheer; darker designs provide more privacy
• Designed and made in the USA