Who says bone decor is just for Halloween? Deck your bathroom out with skulls all year round! Original print design featuring skulls from the Paris Catacombs, where bones of the long dead were stacked in an ancient quarry to improve public health and save space in the city. Who doesn't need a reminder of their mortality when they hop in the shower each morning? Or rather, a reminder of just how amazing you look today. However you see it, what a fun idea, especially great for hard-to-please teenage boys.
This and all Metro Shower Curtains are printed and sewn to order using my original designs on silky smooth fabric. The curtain is finished with with tidy stitched edges and 12 stitched buttonholes for standard shower hook hanging. The material is an amazingly soft, lightweight woven polyester with a light sheen. It dries quickly to prevent the growth of mildew, and hangs beautifully without wrinkling. Cleaning is easy, just toss it in your washing machine! Quickly transform the look of your bathroom. No power tools required. This premium printed fabric shower curtain will instantly update your look and last for years.
• 71 x 74 inches / 180 x 188 cm
• Silky soft low-wrinkle lightweight woven polyester
• Durable, long-lasting machine washable fabric
• Non-toxic, non-plastic, PVC-Free and vinyl-free
• Stitched sides with 12 button holes at the top for hanging
• Light colored designs are sheer; darker designs provide more privacy
• Designed and made in the USA