This USA map shower curtain is blueprint-style in blue, black and white, and features a reproduction of an 1896 map detailing lighthouse locations across the United States, both coastal and inland, Great Lakes, light vessels, and other interesting period details. This shower curtain will be the perfect addition to your coastal bathroom, quickly bringing style and design interest to your shower. This style works with antique decor themes as well as simple modern or rustic nautical, or for history and geography in kids or guest bathrooms. Added bonus: the rich map detail will give you hours of material to ponder as you and your guests relax on the nearby porcelain throne.
This and all Metro Shower Curtains are printed and sewn to order using my original designs on silky smooth fabric. The curtain is finished with with tidy stitched edges and 12 stitched buttonholes for standard shower hook hanging. The material is an amazingly soft, lightweight woven polyester with a light sheen. It dries quickly to prevent the growth of mildew, and hangs beautifully without wrinkling. Cleaning is easy, just toss it in your washing machine! Quickly transform the look of your bathroom. No power tools required. This premium printed fabric shower curtain will instantly update your look and last for years.
• 71 x 74 inches / 180 x 188 cm
• Silky soft low-wrinkle lightweight woven polyester
• Durable, long-lasting machine washable fabric
• Non-toxic, non-plastic, PVC-Free and vinyl-free
• Stitched sides with 12 button holes at the top for hanging
• Light colored designs are sheer; darker designs provide more privacy
• Designed and made in the USA